Want to help others? Join our Team!
Help us change lives!
For all positions, please apply at ADACCV's Cotton Lindsey Center (3553 Houston Harte) or online by email!
- FULL TIME LPC, LCSW, LCDC or CI with 2,000+ hours needed for Sara's House, our female alcohol & drug abuse treatment facility in San Angelo, TX. Email resume to Jamesg@adaccv.org with subject line: “Job Posting” or call 325-224-3481 for more information.
- Description of Duties and Responsibilities: Must sign a written agreement to abide by the ethical standards set out by the Department of State Health Services. Counselors will answer crisis calls on a crisis hotline cell phone that will be rotated weekly within clinical staff.
- Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent, Must have documented proof of licensure. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to lift 50lbs; ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written communications; must possess a valid Driver’s License and a good driving record; must be able to pass drug screening requirements and background check; must be reliable, dynamic, articulate, flexible, and professional.
- 1 PT/PRN FEMALE PROGRAM TECH NEEDED for Sara's House, our female alcohol & drug treatment facility in San Angelo, Texas. This position is part time - Saturday and Sunday, 12am to 8am and other shifts as needed. Must have high school diploma, able to pass drug/background checks & at least 25 years of age for insurance. Email resume to Jamesg@adaccv.org with subject line: “Job Posting” or call 325-224-3481 for more information.
- Description of Duties and Responsibilities: All employees will perform duties as required and deemed necessary by the Clinical Director or designated supervisor
- Skills and Knowledge Required: Must have a pleasant personality, able to successfully work with people in a positive manner, must be able to cope effectively under stressful situations. Must have the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written communications and be able to work autonomously; must be able to work compassionately and effectively with addicted persons and their families.
Apply at: 3553 Houston Harte or call 325-224-3481