Residential Treatment Placement / Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be a Texas resident
- Females can be pregnant, or can be women with children with no more than two children not over the age of 6
- If placement is through Texas Department of State Health Services (TX DSHS) funding, clients must meet DSM IV Chemical Dependency criteria and income eligibility guidelines. Some persons with limited income may qualify for sliding scale fee for services.
- Physical & TB Test are required prior to admission.
- Copy of Substance Abuse Evaluation (SAE) if applicable.
All Treatment Placement Information and Bed-Dates Contact:
Rachel Hernandez, Intake Coordinator
Items to Bring:
- Must have a Photo ID - Social Security Card (if available)
- All over-the-counter medications must be new and unopened, with unbroken seals and accompanied by a PRN form.
- Prescription medication must be in amounts that will last for the duration of treatment or client must have the ability to refill at their own cost through their personal physician. ADACCV will not refill any meds.
- One week's (seven days) worth of clothing (tank tops, muscle shirts, spandex clothing, short shorts, low cut blouses, spaghetti straps, midriff tops, and hip-hugger pants are prohibited)
- All personal hygiene: shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, body soap, hair brush, comb, cosmetics.
- Tobacco products if needed.
PLEASE NOTE: Williams House clients must bring a combination lock to secure valuables.
- NO Radios, CD players, video players, videos, MP3's, IPods.
- NO Cell phones or pagers
- NO products containing alcohol
- NO unauthorized, unapproved medications or prescriptions or other substances
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO pornographic material and/or magazines, reading material or inappropriate photos
Visitation and General Information:
Williams House: Sundays 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Sara's House: Sundays 9:00 am - 11:00 pm OR 1:30 to 3:30 pm
No information will be released about clients unless the client has signed a release of information for that person or entity.
** Each facility functions with additional rules and regulations in order to maintain structure, stability and efficient operation of the programs. For more information please contact our personnel listed above.